Contemporary hand painted cross leather harness. Ideal for dogs that tend to pull a lot as it moves any potential strain on the neck and distributes it more evenly over the chest. The loop design makes it easy to adjust both around the neck and the chest right behind the front legs. The leather edges are bevelled on the inside to add extra comfort and although it may feel slightly stiff when new it will quickly soften and form itself around your dogs unique shape.
Painted and crafted in our small east London studio, every piece in our Ink collection is truly unique.
Our leather products are handmade from vegetable tanned full-grain leather and strong solid brass hardware, made to order to reduce waste and get the most out of the material we use. Please note that the natural leather is untreated so is more sensitive to the elements and the ageing process will be more prominent than the other shades. It will develop into a tan shade.
Size Guide & Details
- XX-Small: 79-78cm, 1.6cm wide
- X-Small: 78-86cm, 1.6cm wide
- Small: 86-94cm, 2cm wide
- Medium: 94-102cm, 2cm wide
- Large: 102cm-110cm, 2cm wide
- X-Large: 110-118cm, 2cm wide
1. With your dog in a standing position, loop the tape around your dogs chest (right behind front legs) and lower neck like a figure eight, it should sit just like the harness with the tape creating a cross between the shoulders.
2. Make sure to pull the tape as snug as you’d like the harness to fit in real life and if you plan on wearing it over clothing take that measurement as well.
3. The correct measurement is where the start of the tape (1cm) meet the long end of the tape. For example, Bobi in the photos measures 83cm when tape is pulled snug.
If you need any help just send us an email!
We recommend to condition the leather every 3-6 months using a natural leather wax to help keep the leather soft and protect it from environmental factors. Regularly cleaning and wiping off the brass hardware from dirt will help against the oxidation process and potential staining and darkening. Please keep in mind that this is a natural process with leather and brass and can't be completely avoided.
Vegetable tanned leather with solid brass hardware.