Contemporary martingale collar, made with a heavy cotton webbing and solid brass hardware. Comfortable and strong, this collar easily slips on and off your dogs head, adjust snugness with the slider once on your dogs neck. A martingale collar helps prevent a dog from slipping or backing out of their collar, which is why they're suitable for sighthounds who usually have a smaller head. A martingale consists of two loops, if your dog pulls on the lead the smaller loops gently tightens which makes it difficult for your dog to escape from the collar. Our martingale collar is 4cm wide to add extra support for those long slim necks.
Please note shade can vary slightly between different dye batches.
Size Guide & Details
- X-Small: 21-30cm, 4cm wide
- Small: 24-35.5cm ,4cm wide
- Medium: 28-40cm, 4cm wide
- Large: 30-45cm, 4cm wide
1. With a measuring tape measure your dog’s neck where you’d like the collar to sit making sure it’s not too tight, generally you want to be able to fit 1-2 fingers between tape and neck.
2. Measure your dog’s head around their ears, making sure you can slip the tape on and off comfortably.
3. The correct size is the one that covers both these measurements.
If your dogs neck size does not fit in our standard sizes just send us an email for a custom sized collar.
We recommend to wash by hand but it can be washed in the machine at 30°C. Place in a laundry pouch to protect your machine as well as the brass hardware. Regularly wiping down the brass hardware will help keeping the oxidation process at bay.
100% cotton webbing and solid brass hardware.